- What is
DoralusHomecare assisted living? DoralusHomeCare is a six-bed assisted living facility with homelike characteristics nestled in beautiful “gem of the hills” Clermont FL, it is conveniently located within minutes of downtown Clermont near parks, restaurants, and local shopping. DoralusHomecare assisted living will care for your loved ones while allowing them to maintain their independence.
- Do you provide transportation? We do not provide transportation to doctor’s appointments but will assist you with coordinating transportation as needed. Transportation is only provided for facility hosted special events such as movies, church, dinner outings, shopping trips etc.
- How many residents can you care for? The facility is equipped to provide care for a maximum of six residents.
- What are some of the daily activities? We provide daily activities such as Bingo, cards, puzzles, cooking classes, field trips monthly, Walmart trips, movies, checkers, quilting, karaoke etc.
- Can I have visitors? Yes, family and friends listed are welcome to visit. For the safety of our residents, overnight guests are not allowed. Visiting hours are Monday through Friday 10am-7pm and on weekends from 9am-7pm.
- What type of residents do you admit? Admission is based on a screening process, however, we accept the elderly and/or disabled residents.
- How long have you been around?
DoralusHomeCare opened its doors in Spring of 2019 in Clermont FL.
- Who are the staff? Doralus HomeCare is a family owned business, most of the staff are family and will in return treat your loved ones like family.